HALO Early Walker SleepSack Lightweight Knit Wearable Blanket, Blue, Medium, helps babies and toddlers sleep safe and sound. The HALO SleepSack Early Walker replaces loose blankets in the crib. With its unique foot openings, the SleepSack Early Walker wearable blanket allows for greater mobility while babies are awake, but also keeps little feet covered and warm while sleeping. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby or toddler sleep better, too. It is a warm cuddly blanket they cannot kick off; ensuring little ones sleep soundly throughout the night. The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket becomes the trusted bedtime routine, providing the secure feeling he needs to fall asleep fast and sleep soundly throughout the night. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospital nurseries. HALO also proudly supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% polyester lightweight knit. TOG: 0.5. Meets federal regulations for children’s sleepwear. Size Medium fits 16-24 lbs.
- Foot openings for mobility when awake. Room to tuck in feet at night. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- 100% polyester lightweight knit. TOG: 0.5. Size medium fits 16-24 lbs; size large fits 22-28 lbs; size extra large fits 26-26 lbs.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night. Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating.
- Used by more than 1,250 hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices.
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.