This Acoustic Audio BR10 Pro DJ 10"800 Watt 3-Way PA Studio Monitor Speaker by Goldwood passive speaker is designed for use in both professional audio and home audio entertainment applications. It is the perfect complement to any PA system, studio monitor, home theater system or other audio application requiring powerful and professional grade sound quality. This speaker is perfect PA, musicians, DJ's, rental companies and many fixed installations including houses of worship, theaters, music halls, meeting rooms, amusement parks, hotels, stadiums, nightclubs and auditoriums.
Product Details: Acoustic Audio BR10 Pro DJ 10" 800 Watt 3-Way PA Studio Monitor Speaker. Recommended power: 20-800Ws. Frequency response: 29Hz-20kHz. Efficiency/sensitivity: 99dB at 1W 1 meter. Impedance: 8 ohm. 3-way design and functionality. Deluxe 10" woofer with poly zirconium cone. 4" parabolic RFL voice coil with polyimide voice coil former. CEA cooling technology. Vented and extended pole piece. Low carbon top and bottom plate. 4" midrange with poly zirconium cone. Horn: 10" x 4" tweeter with optimized compression driver. Digitally tuned dual ported for added bass response. Banana plug binding post speaker wire inputs. 1/4" jack input and 1/4" jack output to daisy chain to another passive speaker. Speakon input and Speakon output to daisy chain to another passive speaker. Built-in pole socket for stand. Handles for easy transport and rubber feet. Bass reflex cabinet design. Protective corners and metal mesh grill. Black aviation grade carpet. Speaker size: 24" H x 14.2" W x 11.5" D. Full instructions included.
Applications: Professional DJ speaker, Professional public announcement speaker. Professional karaoke speaker, Live sound speaker, Fixed installation speaker, Studio monitor, Home audio speaker.
This listing and price is for (1) Acoustic Audio by Goldwood Passive Speaker.
- Three way passive 8 ohm speaker, 800 watts max and 400 watts RMS, sensitivity is 99dB and 29Hz - 20 kHz frequency response
- 10" woofer has poly zirconium cone, polyimide voice coil former, 4" parabolic RFL voice coil, CEA cooling technology, vented and extended pole piece, low carbon top and bottom plate
- 4" Midrange has poly zirconium cone, tweeter has 10" x 4" optimized compression driver and minimum required power is 20 watts
- Bass reflex cabinet design, constructed with heavy duty carpeting, protective corners and metal mesh Grills, built in pole socket for stand and handles for easy transport
- Heavy gauge speaker wire inputs, single 1/4" phono jack input and single 1/4" phono jack output