The BMR1959 collection celebrates the fashion heritage of Barbie and showcases how current trends influence the brand. These bold, fully posable dolls capture the diverse looks found in today's streetwear culture. From high-low fashion mixes, re-imagined '90s gear to juxtaposed patterns, textures, and silhouettes, this curated ensemble is all about personal expression and style. This Barbie Ken Doll BMR1959 - Bold Logo Hoodie & Basketball Shorts wears an orange and red hoodie with allover logo-print shorts. He accessorizes with aviator-style glasses, a cross-body bag and slides, all featuring gold details. A cool bun hairstyle finishes the look. This collectible fashion doll is fully articulated, comes in a streetwear-inspired shoebox and includes a BMR1959 logo doll stand for displaying.
- BMR1959 celebrates the 60-year fashion legacy of Barbie's Ken doll with a collection that's all about self-expression and personal style
- Bold, fully poseable doll capture what's trending in streetwear, from high-low fashion mixes, re-imagined '90s gear to juxtaposed patterns, textures, and silhouettes
- This BMR1959 doll wears an orange and red hoodie with blue logo-print shorts
- He accessorizes with aviator-style glasses, a cross-body bag & slides. A cool bun hairstyle finishes the look
- Specially designed, FSC-certified shoebox packaging is made from materials that have been responsibly sourced