Why use BedShield Sleep Solutions Box Spring Encasement for a California King? Bed Bug Infestations: Beds offer the perfect harborage for bed bugs. BedShield's encasements prevent bed bugs and eggs from penetrating into a mattress or box spring. A previously infested mattress can also be covered. Bed bugs and eggs are trapped inside and die because they no longer have a food source to feed upon. Bed Shield Allergen Barrier: Living inside of our mattresses and box springs are dust mites, pollen, molds, pet dander and duet. They cause allergic symptoms such as stuffiness, sneezing, running nose and itchy eyes. Bed Shield encasing provides protection necessary for allergy relief from mattress intruders. Complete Encasement Protection: Bed Shield mattress protectors completely encase your mattress, box springs and pillows. The encasement traps allergens from escaping and prevents bed bugs and dust mites from entering your mattress. Brethable Barrier Fabric: Air permeadability is a key factor in comfort and satisfaction. If the material is not breathable, the body will not be able to breath through the protector and you will become warm and uncomfortable. Bed Shield's fabrics are custom woven, smooth and comfortable.
Product Details: Bed Bug Protector, Anti Allergen, Breathable, Soft Sleep Surface, SecureSnap Zipper, Complete Encasement, 3-Sided Zipper System. Fits: California King Size Box Spring. Sold in a convenient 2-Pack
- BedShield Box Spring Encasement 2-Pack fits standard California King box spring
- BedShield's encasements prevent bed bugs ad eggs from penetrating into a mattress or box spring.
- BedShield Allergen Barrier protect you from dust mites, pollen, molds, dander and dust
- BedShield mattress protectors completely encase your mattress.
- BedShield's fabrics offer a breathable barrier fabric that are custom woven, smooth and comfortable.