The upgraded Cremona SC-130 Premier Novice Cello Outfit - 1/4 Size is an improvement on one of the leading student cello packages. This outfit features genuine ebony fittings and all solid hand-carved tonewoods for the finest possible tone, and a better sounding and more reliable instrument. This superb value will bring the joys of cello study to many aspiring student. The SC-130 cello outfit includes a select brazilwood round horsehair bow, padded nylon bag, and most of all, a fine instrument. This instrument is set up to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
Product Details: Cremona SC-130 Premier Novice Cello Outfit, 1/4 Size. All-solid hand-carved tonewoods for the finest possible tone. Proper peg fitting and easy-to-use Swiss-style ebony pegs, set up to Cremona standards. Oiled neck and well-balanced bow for ease of playing. Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation. Ebony fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning. Brand: Cremona. Material: Wood. Model: SC-130 1/4
- All solid handcarved tonewoods for the finest possible sound, lightweight construction means quality workmanship
- Set-up to MENC Standards at our Cremona workshop in California, the SC-130 is our top selling novice cello
- Oiled neck for better feel and well balanced bow for ease of playing, ebony fittings and fingerboard
- Correct string height and string spacing for accurate finger positioning and intonation
- Properly fitted Swiss-style pegs and quality lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 smooth fine tuners for easy tuning