P-Force or Pressure Manifold technology is the engine behind Danze single function showerheads. P-Force technology is ideal for low pressure and low flow rate environments, providing both wide coverage and a powerful spray. Conserving water is no longer a trend, it's reality. Showering is one of the leading ways we use water in the home, making it increasingly important that we consder ways to reuce out shower water consumption. A family of 4 could save between 16-32 gallons of water per day simply by changing their old showerheads to a Danze Efficient or Conservation flow model. If you consider energy costs to heat this water, the utility savings can top 100 per year. Danze, Inc is a manufacturer of premium showerheads, faucets, bath accessories and vitreous china fixtures. Danze faucets were first available in 2001. The product line has rapidly developed to include over 1,500 decorative products including 15 collections of faucets for the bath, over 100 faucets for the kitchen and entertainment areas, 10 collections of matching bath accessories and an impressive line of spectacular brass shower products featuring over 130 styles of showerheads and unusual shower arms. Each product is backed with a limited 'lifetime' warranty against defect; the company provides immediate access through toll free telephone to assist customers with technical, installation or other questions seven days a week. Danze products offer as standard such quality features as ceramic valves, heavy pattern brass construction, lead free waterways meeting the requirements of the ANSI/NSF 61 and a wide variety of durable and decorative finishes.
- Antioch single handle shower only trim kit
- Valve not included; for use with Danze valve D112000BT or D112500BT with stops or valve D115000BT or D115500BT without stops
- Includes Danze model D460051 Mono Round single function 3-1/2-inch showerhead and all brass 6-inch showerarm
- Showerhead delivers maximum flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute at 80 psi
- Conservation flow showerhead uses 40 percent less water than a standard showerhead