GE Lighting Align AM Concentrated-Blue Wake Light LED A-Shape Bulb helps promote the body's natural wake cycle. GE Align AM light is engineered to help maintain your body's natural circadian rhythm by providing a bluish-white light in the morning that suppresses your body's production of melatonin - the natural hormone that causes drowsiness in the evening. Using this light in the morning in place of other lighting can help your body maintain its natural sleep-wake cycle. GE Lighting’s new Align technology harnesses the power of lighting to help regulate melatonin, the “sleep hormone”, production, promoting the body’s natural sleep-wake cycle. An estimated 50-70 million Americans suffer from chronic sleep issues, according to the National Institute of Health. In honor of National Sleep Awareness Week, GE Lighting has developed a light bulb to help promote the body’s natural sleep cycle.
Product Details: GE Lighting Align AM Concentrated-Blue Wake Light LED A-Shape Bulb. Brightness: 900 Lumens. Uses Only: 11watt. Lasts 22.8 years. Dimmable. A19 Bulb Medium Base
- Concentrated-blue wake light uses just 11-watts
- Blue light detected by a unique group of cells in the eye impact our melatonin levels
- LED A-Shape Bulb, Brightness: 900 Lumens, Uses Only: 11watt, Dimmable, A19 Bulb Medium Base
- Varying the blue content of light can help us better maintain sleep rhythms
- Promotes the body's natural wake cycle