The Icebug Women's Black Metro-L BUGrip Studded Traction Winter Boot, 6, is dedicated to keeping you comfortable and upright in cold, icy conditions. The suede leather upper combines with a TPR bottom for weather-resistance and durability, while a warm fleece lining keeps your toes cozy out in the cold. Whether on a cold weather hike or walking around town, the 16 carbide studs on the outsole offer winter traction for slick surfaces.
Product Details: Upper: Suede / PU. Lining: Fleece. Insock: Molded EVA, removable. Midsole: EVA with ESS stabilizer. Outsole: Rubber with BUGrip 16 carbide tip studs. Side zip. Color: Black. Size: US: 6. UK: 3.5. EUR: 36.5. JP: 22.5
- Outdoor Active: Designed to work optimally with the walking foot providing traction technology for winter conditions with complete control.
- BUGrip Dynamic Studs: Outsole carbide steel studs grip on anything from dry asphalt to pure ice and adapt to surface to provide best overall traction.
- Water Resistant: IceBUG boots have a treated upper material to repel water to protect from foul weather, splashing and slush.
- Comfort Zone: -20 degree C (-4 degrees F) comfort zone provides the lowest outside temperature where insulating properties maintains a comfortable temperature inside the footwear.
- Material: Upper: Suede / PU; Lining: Fleece; Insock: Molded EVA, removable; Midsole: EVA with ESS stabilizer; Outsole: Rubber with BUGrip 16 carbide tip studs