Your search for the perfect trail running shoe is over, you found the Holy Grail of trail running shoes. The Icebug Women's Zeal RB9X Traction Running Shoe Lilac/Marigold, Size 6.5, shoes have many features to improve your run in various terrains. They feature nylon textile uppers that enhance their overall appearance and make maintenance simple. Zeal provides a stable but soft heel grip, this is the impossible combo, made reality through the molded midsole cradle on the interior side of the shoe. The midsole not only adds superb fit, it also turns into the reinforcement protecting the foot in serious terrain. The outsoles of these shoes are made of premium-quality rubber and feature 16 studs that allows good and consistent traction. You can even wear them on wet surfaces. These lightweight shoes feature EVA midsoles equipped with the HGMS2® (Holy Grail Midsole Soft and Stable) technology that ensures great stability. The torsion and cushioning is in fine balance and together with the low sole profile the ground control is just outstanding. The outsole cleats are positioned so mud doesn't get stuck, and as if the deep lug pattern wouldn't provide traction enough the RB9X® outsole the benchmark among "sticky rubbers"!
Size: US: 6.5. UK: 4. EUR: 37. JP: 23
- Midsole cradle not only adds superb fit, it also protects the foot in serious terrain
- Height of the heel cup is slightly lowered in back to reduce pressure on the Achilles tendon
- Medium last is half-lined with quick dry mesh
- Unique tread design provides mud-repelling traction and is available in two outsole technologies: RB9X, the benchmark for sticky rubber and OLX
- Icebug Women's Zeal features 16 fixed carbide steel studs for extreme traction