Sand filters are one of the most desirable methods to keep pool water clear and sparkling. Not only does the all-natural, inexpensive sand do an excellent job of filtering the water, it needs replacement only once every five years, making sand filter the easiest maintenance filtration option on the market. Saltwater systems with E.C.O. (electro catalytic oxidation) are known for their ability to keep pool water clean and safe, while eliminating the harshness of traditional packaged chlorine. Intex has combined these two excellent systems into one product, providing above ground pool owners with ONE low cost, low maintenance system that will keep pools clean, safe, and comfortable for swimmers. Both systems are controlled automatically with one 24-hour timer to make daily operation care-free!• Designed for use with Above Ground Pools from 4,800 to 15,000 Gallon Capacity. • 110-120V with GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter). • 16 and #34; tank diameter. 0.95 hp. motor. • Pump flow rate 2,650 gph. System flow rate 2,150 gph. • 100 lb. sand capacity or 70 lb. glass filtration media capacity. • Chlorine output: 11 g/hr. 2 pieces of 1.5 and #34; (38mm) hoses. • 2-Year Warranty.
- Designed for use with above ground pools from 4,800 to 15,000 gallon capacity
110-120V with GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter)
- 16 and No.34; Tank diameter; 0.75 hp motor; Pump flow rate 2650 gph. System flow rate 2150 gph
Chlorine output: 11 g/hr. 2 pieces of 1.5 and no.34; (38Mm) hoses
- Enjoy the same all natural process used in many resorts and in-ground swimming pools to keep your pool sparkling clear with less maintenance!
- When the saltwater system is installed, a measured quantity of pure,natural salt is added to the pool water. The amount of salt that is added to the pool water is only one-tenth as much as ocean saltwater, so swimmers won´t see, feel, or smell any salt. All you will feel is incredibly clean, fresh, sparkling water
- The built in 24-hour timer adds to the hassle-free experience with maintaining a cleaner pool. This economical and environmentally friendly pump requires virtually no maintenance except replacement of sand every 5 years.
The result is soft, fresh, clean water without the potential harsh side effects of packaged pool chemicals.