The strong and reliable Intex 2500 GPH Pump features a built-in automatic timer that allows you to set a daily cleaning cycle convenient to you. For added protection, this model features a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) which prevents circuit overloads. Easily keep your pool water clean with the safest Intex 2500 GPH Filter Pump on the market. Including several great tools, the Intex Deluxe Maintenance Kit keeps your pool water looking crystal clear. Maintenance is a part of every swimming pool and getting the right tools for the job cuts down on time spent cleaning. Using your existing filter pump, the included vacuum sucks debris from the pool floor. The skimmer collects floating debris while the leaf rake is great for skimming anything that is missed. Easily brush algae and grime from pool walls with the wall brush and telescoping pole. A clean pool is a safe pool! The GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) feature on the 2500 GPH pump provides additional safety and protection. Your pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water.
- Designed for Intex 24' and 18' Easy Set™ pools, Frame Set™ pools, Ellipse Oval pools, Rectangular Frame pools and similar sized swimming pools from other manufacturers such as Sand-n-Sun and Aqua-Leisure.
- This durable swimming pool pump filters 2,500 gallons (9,462 L) of water per hour
- Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) prevents circuit overloads and safely protects your pump from electrical malfunction.
- Pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water.
- A built-in timer allows you to easily set a daily 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 hour cleaning cycle.