Keep your pool water Krystal Clear and refreshing this summer with the Intex 330 GPH Filter Cartridge Pump! Boasting a pump flow rate of 330 gallons per hour and a system flow rate of 300 gallons per hour, this pump will circulate and filter the water in your above ground pool to keep everything clean, refreshing, and fun. In addition, the maintenance for this pump is a breeze: just the occasional cartridge rinse or swap to keep this pump running strong. This filter uses Type H filter cartridges (Item #29007E) which should be changed every couple of weeks. This pump is a must have for any above ground pool up to 10 feet in diameter, see for yourself! For Intex 6ft, 8ft, 10ft Easy Set Pools and 10ft Round Frame Pools. Water flow rate at pump: 330gph, System flow rate: 300gph. Easy installation - Just hook up hoses and plug in! (Partial assembly required). Easy to clean, replaceable filter cartridge.
- This Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump by Intex is hassle free, and easy to install- simply hook-up the hoses.
- Release the air trapped inside the filter chamber with the air release valve, and plug the pump in for fresh, clean, filtered pool water.
- Equipped with the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water
- Use with a maximum pool size of 1,018 gallons. This system has a flow rate of 300 gph and a pump flow rate of 330 gph.
- Includes: 110-120V w/ GFCI. Air release valve. System flow rate: 300 gph (1,136 lph). Pump flow rate: 330 gph (1,250 lph).