Durable, versatile, and compact enough to tote along wherever your weekend takes you. Jackery Explorer 300 is the right portable power station for you when going camping off the grid, out there in the wild or in an emergency situation. It has enough power to run many of your personal electronics such as digital cameras, laptop, drone, mini cooler. Features a LCD, car port, USB-C. DC Input, USB-A, and AC Output. Four ways to charge
- 2.5 Hours to Full Recharge: Charging by a 90W wall charger and 60W USB-C PD charger simultaneously, the Explorer 300 can be charged to 80% in only 2 hours. You can also recharge the Explorer 300 via a solar panel, car, or generator.
- Updated Multifunctional Outputs: 2 AC outputs (300W/peak 500W), 60W PD USB-C, QC3.0 USB-A, USB port & 12V carport. With multiple ports, you can charge all the devices you need at once.
- High-Quality MPPT Technology: The built-in MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge rates. The Explorer 300 can be quickly recharged from the sun in 5.5 hours with a SolarSaga 100W solar panel (Not Included).
- Portable and Durable: The Explorer 300 portable power station has a user-friendly design, small size, and durable handle, making it lightweight, stylish, and easy to carry.
- Reliable and Safe Power: With clean lithium-ion technology, the Explorer 300 is safe and eco-friendly. The built-in Battery Management System (BMS) and pure sine wave inverter protect your sensitive devices from damage.