Keep your child entertained with endless hours of imaginative play with the J'adore Fresh Market Fruit Stand. Through pretend play, a child develops social skills with others by playing and experimenting with social roles. Give your child the confidence to start up their own business and pretend to be the owner selling at their very own fruit stand. Your child will learn about entrepreneurship as well as the importance of fresh produce and living a healthy lifestyle at a young age. There's a total of 69 pieces including five each of bananas, pears, oranges, lemons, strawberries and apples. Allow your child to think creatively to promote the stand using a chalkboard with chalk, hanging sign and individual price boards. Bonus items include a bell, four macarons, two stackable ice cream with scooper, four donuts, a cutting board with knives, two plates, honey, orange juice and milk. A cash register equipped with coins, bills, credit cards and swiper, plus a scanner are also included. This natural wood set created and designed by Quercia-Delvigne was made not just for play, but also to inspire a child and embrace their imagination. Ages 3 & Older. Dimensions: 22.83'' x 10.51'' x 36.89''
- J'adore Fresh Market Includes 69 pieces with bananas pears, oranges, lemons, strawberries and apples
- Chalkboard and chalk, hanging sign, individual price boards and bell
- Macarons, ice cream, donuts, cutting board with knives, plates, honey, orange juice and milk
- Also includes cash register, coins, bills, credit cards and swiper, plus scanner
- Fuels the imagination. Promotes developmental and social skills.