Get fit the Nordic way with this pair of LEKI Nordic Walking Instructor Poles, which offer a good combination of balance, weight, and quality for Nordic walking enthusiasts of all levels. These adjustable two-section poles feature an aluminum/carbon construction that reduces overall swing weight and promotes a quicker pace for advanced fitness walkers. The concave, cylindrical carbide flex tips offer secure hold when walking off road, while the rubber fitness tips are specifically designed to provide traction needed for Nordic Walking technique on pavement and smooth surfaces. LEKI's adjustable, releasable Trigger strap offers superior support and the convenience of a releasable system. And LEKI's Easy Locking System (ELS) offers a secure adjustment hold with the least amount of torque (hand strength required). Adjustable length 100cm - 115cm
- Nordic Trigger grip / strap: LEKI's adjustable, releasable Trigger Energy+30 strap offers superior support
- Rubber Fitness Lite tips: specifically designed to provide traction needed for Nordic Walking technique on pavement and smooth surfaces.
- Super Lock System (SLS): the strongest pole locking system available as tested by TUV, secure adjustment hold with the least amount of torque
- Sizing - fully adjustable size range of 100 - 135cm fits walkers of all sizes and ages. Smaller, compact tip size reduces weight at end of pole, enhances swing weight.
- All terrain and surfaces; Carbide is extremely hard and durable; etire tip ferrule (Flextip) is replaceable.