The Lionel The Polar Express Ready to Play Battery Operated Model Train Set 38 Piece with Remote is the perfect way to introduce young engineers to the world of model trains. This Polar Express 38 piece train set includes special and unique features that have never been offered, including a snow covered tender, two snow covered passenger cars with footprints and unique window silhouettes of abandoned toys. It is perfectly designed for children ages four and up, and ready-to-run out of the box. Battery-Powered with 3 AAA batteries and 6 C Batteries (not included). 32 pieces of track creates 73.2 in x 50 in Oval. Ages 4 and older.
- Officially Licensed Battery-operated Polar Express Train includes locomotive, coal tender, coach car, Observer car, Santa's bell, and remote control
- 32-Pieces of Track Create 73.2 in. x 50 in Oval 8 straight track and 24 curved track
- LOCOMOTIVE FEATURES: Battery-powered Berkshire-style Locomotive. Authentic train sounds, including bell and whistle. Working Headlight. Requires (6) C Cell Batteries (not included)
- ROLLING STOCK FEATURES: Abandoned Toy Window Silhouettes. Snow Covered Roof with Foot Prints. Fixed knuckle couplers
- REMOTE CONTROL FEATURES: Designed for easy use. Buttons allow train to go forward and reverse, sound the whistle, ring the bell and play special announcements. Requires (3) AAA batteries (not included)