The MAREY GA10NG Indoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater can provide up to 4.3 Gal. per minute for a perfect shower at 115°F output water temperature. It is also called water heater on demand, because it heats water only when needed, saving energy. It is designed in the USA and it's perfect to supply endless hot water for up to 2 or 3 points of use simultaneously (for a variety of residential hot-water applications). Its compact design saves space and is easy to install: you will only need 2-D cell battery for the ignition and a venting (not included in the box).
Fuel Type: Natural Gas. Exhaust Discharge Mode: Flue Duct. Heat Loss: 79,228 BTU/H. Ignition: Electric Pulse, D Cell Battery Powered. Max. Capacity: 3.1 GPM - 10 LPM gallons per minute. Min. Activation Pressure: 10 PSI. Pipe Fittings: 1/2" NPT, Incoming/Outgoing Water & Gas. Energy Efficiency 54-87%. Protections: Auto Cut-Off, Water Controlled, Automatic Ignition, Anti-Dry Combustion, Over-Pressure Overheating, Flameout Protection.
- Compact design saves space and is easy to install almost anywhere
- Save up to 60% on electricity bills for water heating
- Provide endless hot water on demand and only as needed
- No electrical connection is required, it's perfect alternative for those homes experiencing frequent power outages
- Allows water temperature to be controlled; Cost-effective and eco-friendly