The Member's Mark 20" Protective Safety Box is made from high-impact PP。(Ultra-High Impact Polypropylene Copolymer) that is resistant to fatigue and holds up under the toughest conditions. This lightweight, durable box is easy to load, lock, unload and transport thanks to a molded rubber handle. Featuring air-tight, waterproof, shock-proof and anti-corrosion properties, it will protect contents in the most adverse conditions and environments.
The interior compartment utilizes die-cut foam making it easy to customize for a glove-like fit. The foam is cut horizontally and vertically to create small cubes that can be plucked out to create a customized shape of what is stored in the case. Exterior knob with O-ring allows for manual pressure adjustments and/or pressure equalization. Extremely durable draw latch resists breaking and/or detachment even under high impact. The Member's Mark 20" Protective Safety Box features 4 clasps that are lockable by adding a key or combination lock.
Product Features: Outside dimensions: 19.78" x 15.77" x 7.41". Inside dimensions: 18.06" x 12.89" x 6.72". “Pick and Pluck” foam cubes inside box allow for customization of space and padding. Shock-proof protection against damage if shaken. Protection from extreme amounts of pressure. Moisture-proof helps prevent rusting. External equalization valve balances internal and external air pressure. IP55 testing standard. Soft molded carrying handle for easy transport. Color: Black.
- Outside dimensions: 19.78" x 15.77" x 7.41" Inside dimensions: 18.06" x 12.89" x 6.72"
- “Pick and Pluck” foam cubes inside box allow for customization of space and padding
- Shock-proof protection against damage if shaken
- Protection from extreme amounts of pressure
- Moisture-proof helps prevent rusting; External equalization valve balances internal and external air pressure