Degreasers are basically chemical substances used to dissolve greases, oils and dirt. They're utilized on hard surfaces to remove water-insoluble materials. Degreasers are used on machines, tools, floors and appliances, as well as automotive parts. They're eco-friendly, non-conductive and non-corrosive. These cleaners may include surfactants as an active ingredient or an alkaline-washing agent to enhance the effectiveness of cutting through grease. They can also be solvent-free.
- Member's Mark Commercial Floor Cleaner and Degreaser 1 Gallon
- Concentrate 1 Gallon makes 64 gallons
- Cuts through grease and grime
- Dissolves grease, oil, and food soils
- For floors, equipment, great for use in foam applications