These H21 Microlab speakers connect via Bluetooth technology with compatible devices such as smartphones and laptops to wirelessly amplify your digital music. It features a two-way design with 3.5-inch German patented woofers, as well as wooden cabinets and leather finishing for a stylish look. These computer speakers combine a Peter Larson silk dome tweeter and a Kurt-Muller dome diaphragm to project high-quality musical sound through the room. Since the speakers can be played anywhere within a 30-foot range of a connected device, users have the flexibility to continue using their phone without having to stay tethered to the device.
Product Details: Microlab H21 36W Bluetooth Speaker, Black. Bluetooth speakers with CSR's latest Bluetooth chipset solution. 2-way design with 3.5" German patented woofers. 1" Peter Larson silk dome tweeter. Kurt-Muller dome diaphragm. H21 Microlab. Speaker provides versatile connectivity options. Wooden cabinets and leather finishing. Stylish compact design. Black Bluetooth speakers output power: 36 W, 2 x 18 W RMS. Frequency range: 50Hz-20kHz. Color: Black.
- Amplifier: 36 Watt Output Power, 2x 18 Watt RMS Distribution, 50 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Range
- Wooden cabinets and leather finishing
- Speakers: 1-Inch Tweeter Drive Unit, 3.5-Inch Woofer Drive Unit
- Interfaces: 2RCA (input), Terminal binding post (output)
- Bluetooth Speaker with CSR latest Bluetooth chipset solution