Oliver 45 Series 8" Leather Composite Toe All-Terrain Men's Boots Black, Size 9, the 45 Series lace-up, all-terrain footwear combines craftsmanship with innovation to produce comfortable, performance-driven work boots.Oliver safety footwear combines craftsmanship with innovation to produce comfortable, performance-driven work boots. The Oliver 45 Series 8 inch Composite Toe Leather Work Boots can stand up to the toughest industries including mining, oil and gas, construction and manufacturing. These men's work boots have a waterproof membrane and all-terrain outsole for total weather protection. The patented XRD metatarsal guard absorbs up to 90% of impact force by forming a rigid shield upon contact. Crafted for all-day comfort, they are finished with a soft, shock-absorbing midsole and padded collar and tongue for more cushioning.
- Leather, TPU, PU; Liquid-resistant leather upper is attractive but tough and durable; waterproof work boots feature the SympaTex waterproof breathable membrane to keep moisture out.
- Composite toe and XRD metatarsal guard protect top of foot against impacts from above; outsole inhibits abrasions and is resistant to mineral oils, acids, alkalis, animal fats and oils.
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing low-density PU midsole makes these comfortable work boots suitable for long wear on the job
- Heat-resistant boots: electrical hazard rated outsole is also rated up to 266 °F (130 °C) for use in many high-temperature work environments; meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH
- Recommended use: construction, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, general purpose