The Polyform A-5 Buoy White 27 inch x 36 inch is an all-purpose buoy, with the signature "blue ropehold" has proven itself in the most adverse conditions. Marking gear used in heavy seas is no easy task. That's why more fishermen use Polyform A Series than all other buoys combined. You name it — ocean, sea, river or lake — and the A Series has been there. A versatile, heavy duty buoy made by Polyform and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- A versatile, heavy duty buoy made by Polyform and manufactured in the U.S.A
- A-5 buoys measure 27 in. diameter by 36 in. tall with 1.25 in. rope-hold eye diameter
- Commonly used as a marker buoy, anchor buoy, or mooring buoy, and provides enhanced protection when used as a boat fender
- Suggested for boats approximately 60-70 ft. long, when used as a fender
- This product ships deflated inflate using 1) a Polyform Inflation Adapter with any standard tire pump connection 2) a tapered nozzle blow gun or 3) a Polyform specialty hand pump