In the 1980’s, you could to walk into any music store in America and buy a decent entry-level banjo for less than $200. In recent years, that price has risen to $300 or more for competitive models in this category, while in many cases quality being the area that suffers the most. To meet this need, Saga developed the Rover RB-20P Plectrum Open back 4 String Banjo by creating student and mid-level instruments with traditional features and modern refinements, this instrument is designed to perform faithfully and last a lifetime.
If you're new to the joys of the four-string, there's no better place to start than a Rover RB-20P Plectrum banjo. The RB-20P is an open-back banjo with a modern composite rim--light and easy to carry--and a professionally styled neck designed for fast and easy playing. The long, 26 3/8-inch scale in the Plectrum tuning makes close harmony chords a breeze. Learning the banjo has never been so fun--or affordable!
Product Details: Standard 11-inch rim made of composite material in metallic gun-grey finish. Groved tension hoop. Standard spacing using 24, P-44 Flat hook and nut set, for head attachment. Deluxe P-101 Vega-style armrest. Traditional P-115 No knot tailpiece. Exquisite mahogany neck with. East Indian rosewood fingerboard, inlaid dot position markers, and adjustable truss rod. F-2000 guitar style, geared tuners.
- Standard tuning - CGBD.
- Recommended case(s): C-267.
- Standard 11" rim made of composite material in metallic gun grey finish Grooved tension hoop
- Standard spacing using 24 Flat hook and nut set for head attachment
- Deluxe Vega style armrest Traditional No knot tailpiece
- Exquisite mahogany neck with East Indian Rosewood fingerboard inlaid dot position markers and adjustable truss rod
- Guitar style geared tuners Standard tuning CGBD