The Seiko Special Collection Edition Melodies in Motion Clock with Swarovski Crystals is a whimsical musical clock that plays one of 30 high-fidelity melodies every hour, and light sensors ensure that it stays quiet in the dark. Dimensions: 17 1/2 x 16 x 3 3/4 inches. Classic Melodies: Amazing Grace, The Planets "Jupiter," Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg Prelude, Greensleeves, An Der Schönen Blauen Donau, J.Brahms “Waltz No.15 Op.39-15,” Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, Symphony No.6 "Pastoral," La Traviata "Drinking Song", Salut d'amour, Pictures at an Exhibition "Promenade", Dance of the Reed Pipes, Old Folks at Home (Swanee River), Beautiful Dreamer, Long Long Ago, Annie Laurie, Home, Sweet Home, Etude Op.10, No.3. Original Melodies: The Four Seasons "Spring", Kanon, Morning from Peer Gynt, Waltz of the Flowers, Symphony No.9 "Ode to Joy", Dance of the Hours. Christmas Selection Hi-Fi Sounds: Deck The Halls, O Tannenbaum, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, Joy To The World, Silent Night, Jingle Bells.
- The clock's face splits and rotates while music plays to one of 30 songs on the hour, every hour
- 13 Swarovski crystals add impressive detail and charm; Swarovski crystal-enhanced pendulum spins
- Plays classic songs, glass bell tracks or holiday favorites; Sensor disables lights and music when it is dark
- Volume control allows you to select just the right sound level; Battery operated (batteries included)
- Dimensions 17 1/2 x 16 x 3 3/4 inches