Maybe your child’s on the path to artistic greatness. Or maybe not. But either way, let it be known that you’re the one responsible for “drawing” out their creativity (excuse the pun!) with the Step2 All Around Easel For Two. Ingeniously designed to be double sided so siblings and friends can also join in on the fun, it only keeps getting better. For instance, the one side is actually a magnetized dry erase board, so not only can kids color away to their heart’s content, they can also stick on their favorite magnets (markers and magnets not included). Wait, that’s not all! Attach some paper to the clip on top, and kids suddenly have a different surface to draw or paint on. Now, walk around to the other side and you’ll find a full-surface chalkboard where kids can pretend they’re a teacher, cafe sign artist…or zoo animal illustrator. (A child’s imagination is such a beautiful thing!) And no fret about any mess. Art supplies can be stored in any of the several handy-dandy bins. Finally, at the end of the day, just fold the whole thing flat and put it away—until your child’s creativity is sparked again tomorrow morning! Made in the U.S.A. with some imported parts. Adult assembly required.
- Step2 All Around Easel For Two allows your child to get creative
- Includes 94 magnetic foam letters, numbers, and signs that are included
- Vertical writing surfaces encourage development of proper writing skills and creativity
- Features a chalkboard on one side and a magnetized dry erase board on the other
- Includes a clip to secure artwork, two removable and easy to clean storage bins